As told in The Moon World: Part 2 - Cosmic Corruption, the Lanu Spirits were created during the first war against Novuscorous, when Novu took nine powers (Rainbowtastic, Cosmic, Ultraviolet, Crystal, Reversal, Star, Moon, Light, Dark) and formed spirits out of them. Shortly before the war's end, a Moon World warrior, Lanuwigi, used eight of the powers against Novuscurous, and the spirits were forced into the Lanu Orbs, giving the Star World Humans an upper edge against Novuscorous.
- Seizore, the Rainbowtastic Spirit.
- Optimismo, the Cosmic Spirit.
- Radioton, the Ultraviolet Spirit.
- Crystore, the Crystal Spirit.
- Invort, the Reversal Spirit.
- Balgar, the Star Spirit.
- Lonar, the Moon Spirit, and Novuscurous's second-in-command
- Candel, the Light Spirit.
- Balck, the Dark Spirit.
In Moon World vessels
NOTE: Balck not pictured
Note: This does not count Novuscurous, and these ranks are unconfirmed as of December 5th, 2013.
- Balgar is the least evil of these spirits due to being a Star Spirit.
- The highest in rank is Lonar and not Balck.
- The true forms of the Lanu Spirits are recolors of enemies from Find Mii/Streetpass Quest.
- The true forms of the Lanu Spirits were not revealed until The Moon World: Part 9. Earlier, they were seen only when they had corrupted someone.